Luxardo Bitter 25% Alcohol
Regular price RM149.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- A Campari-type aperitif in the Luxardo style.
- Luxardo first made Bitter in 1885.
- A pleasant aperitif liqueur obtained by the infusion of several herbs and fruits such as: sweet oranges, bitter oranges, rhubarb, mint, marjoram and thyme.
- A very versatile bitters with a distinctive or striking coloration that helps the aesthetics of a cocktail that calls for a bitter component (many of the others are brown or medicinal black in color).
- "Luxardo Bitter, on the other hand, offers an even more bracing bitter-forward taste than Campari...in the Negroni, Luxardo Bitter absolutely shined." - Jason Wilson, The Washington Post.
- Rating: 4+/5 by Diffords’ Guide
- Alcohol content: 25%