Luxardo Amaretto di Saschira 28% Alcohol
Regular price RM170.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The 2nd best selling Amaretto in the world.
- Made from pure almond paste and ageing for eight months in larch vats gives Luxardo Amaretto its distinctive and well-rounded almond taste. Only the FINEST almonds, picked around Avola in southern Sicily, are used to make this classic, delicate almond liqueur in an elegant bottle.
- Wonderfully sweet and flavorful, it is perfect for enjoying neat, on the rocks, in coffee, in an array of cocktails, in pastries, and poured over ice cream or panna cotta.
- A slim, elegant and modern bottle. This bottle won the international competition known as "Millennium Project 2000" having being created by Ady Ferner, a young German designer.
- 91 Points | Wine Enthusiast 2016
- 91 Points | Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2013
- Double Gold Medal | New York World Wine & Spirits Competition 2011
- Rating: 4+/5 by Diffords’ Guide
- Alcohol content: 28%