Le Domfrontais de Christian Drouin Pear Brandy 40% Alcohol 700ml
Regular price RM299.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Apple brandy from Normandy region, France.
- For centuries the farmers of the Domfront region have been producing Calvados in which a high proportion of pears was blended with cider apples.
- Produced in our cellar located in Domfront, Le Domfrontais by Christian Drouin is a blend of Calvados aged between 3 to 5 years in small oak barrels.
- The originality of the calvados Domfrontais Apellation comes from the high percentage of perry pears and its simple distillation in a column still.
- The pear trees of the Domfront region, sometimes centuries old, are large trees that produce small fruits with subtle aromas and frank acidity. These pears (about 60% of the blend along with 40% apples) bring freshness, elegance and a crisp taste in a particularly fruity Calvados.
- Alcohol content: 40%