Le Calvados Christian Drouin Sélection 40% Alcohol
Regular price RM275.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Apple brandy from Normandy region, France.
- Sélection is bottled under Calvados AOC and uses both apples and pears from the Domfront region. It is distilled using a column still and emphasizes fresh fruit notes and a lighter style that is exceptional for use in cocktails.
- The Christian Drouin family business has been distinguished with 181 gold in 3 generations.
- 4 stars, Bevx.com, Sean Ludford (USA), February 2016
- Gold Medal, ALL WINES 2015 (Germany Cologne)
- Silver Medal, IWSC 2015 (UK)
- 1st Prize, Saint Hilaire du Harcouet 2015 (France)
- Silver Medal, World Spirits Competition 2014, San Francisco (USA)
- 85/100, Wine’s Guide Gilbert & Gaillard 2013 (France)
- From Los Angeles to Tokyo, by way of New York, London, Paris, Hong Kong and Singapore, Calvados Christian Drouin is at the forefront of the trends in cocktail bars.
- Alcohol content: 40%