Compass Box Stranger & Stranger Scotch Whisky 46% 700ml
Regular price RM1,779.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Imported from Scotland, UK
- Compass Box has released a pair of limited edition expressions including a ‘spirit drink’ known as Stranger & Stranger, a blend containing 1% grain spirit aged for 18 months.
- The remaining 99% of the blend is comprised of 17 to 22-year-old single malts from Glenlossie, Glen Elgin and Linkwood distilleries.
- Because the grain spirit is under three years old, Stranger & Stranger cannot legally be classified as Scotch, which has lead Compose Box to refer to the blend as the ‘“not-technically-a-whisky” whisky’.
- The grain spirit originates from Girvan distillery and was previously used by Compass Box to season freshly made casks.
- Stranger & Stranger is named after the package design firm that creates Compass Box’s distinctive labels, which celebrates the 10th anniversary of its partnership with the whisky maker this year.
- Bottled at 46% abv, the spirit drink is said to contain notes of ‘custard and dark sugars, fresh apple and an appealing herbal character’.
- Alcohol content: 46%