Compass Box Spice Tree Extravaganza Scotch Whisky 46% 700ml
Regular price RM972.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Imported from Scotland, UK
- A limited release of 12,240 bottles (bottled in August 2016) released 1st October 2016, to mark the 10th anniversary of Compass Box’s original The Spice Tree being banned by the Scotch Whisky Association due to of “untraditional” cask maturation techniques.
- The Extravaganza is a bumped-up version of the remade Spice Tree, which uses toasted new French oak barrel heads instead of inserted staves in accordance with regulation
- Created using whisky from Clynelish, Dailuaine & Teaninich distilleries then filled and matured in active hybrid casks for a further four and a half years. It is non-chilled filtered and does not use caramel for coloring purposes.
- Rating: 4.5/5 ★ by Diffords’ Guide
- Alcohol content: 46%