Compass Box Juveniles Scotch Whisky 46% 700ml
Regular price RM1,136.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Imported from Scotland, UK
- Juveniles is the latest in a long line of excellent collaborations between whisky blender Compass Box and Paris wine bar Juveniles Bistrot à Vins.
- Whiskymaker John Glaser and Tim Johnston are long-time friends and this special whisky has been created celebrates wine and friendship. Every Juveniles collaboration has featured a jester on the label, and this release has one of his bells in the punt of the bottle, ready to give a jingle every time you pour.
- Working to Tim's brief of 'bright, smooth, not smoky...', John Glaser has pulled together whisky from Strathmill, Balmenach, Clynelish and Glendullan from refill hogsheads, re-charred hogsheads and both first-fill and refill sherry butts to create a zesty dram that balances crisp barley sugar and pear drop note against rich vanilla and soft herbal notes.
- Perfect for dinner – chilled or over ice as an aperitif, or with cheese as the evening continues. • Total of 14,894 bottles were produced and as usual the whisky is non chillfiltered and comes at natural color.
- Alcohol content: 46%