Compass Box Great King Street Glasgow Blended Scotch Whisky 43% 700ML
Regular price RM372.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Imported from Scotland, UK.
- Launched in September 2014 as the second permanent expression in Compass Box’s Great King Street range of blended Scotch whiskies.
- A blend of 67% malt whisky from Islay (Laphroaig), Highlands and a sherrried Speyside with 33% single grain from the Cameronbridge Distillery.
- The whiskies were aged in a combination of first-fill Sherry casks, first-fill and refill ex-bourbon barrels and a small portion finished in new French oak. Bottled at natural colour without chillfiltration.
- The label features the Duke of Wellington statue outside the Glasgow's Gallery of Modern Art.
- Rating: 5/5 by Diffords’ Guide
- Alcohol content: 43%