Clément Mahina Coconut Liqueur 18% 700ml
Regular price RM200.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Imported from Martinique, France.
- A bright French Caribbean coconut delicacy, Mahina Coco is crafted luscious pieces of young coconut soused with RhumAgricole.
- This rhum is made with juice from the first pressing of sugar cane and it is distilled once. The rhum rests for 9 months in a stainless steel vat and is slowly reduced with distilled volcanic spring water.
- The aroma is sweet coconut, and vanilla frosting with a rhum backing. The sweet coconut and sugar cane entry is joined by rhum flavor and builds to a tangy sweet pineapple peak. It fades with creamy rhum taste, and finishes with a syrupy mild rhum burn. While sweet, Clement does not bury the rhum flavor like many of the coconut flavored rums do.
- Gold Award in Concours International de Bruxelles 2015
- Silver Award in Beverage Testing Institute
- Alcohol content: 18%