Bush Rum Original Spiced 37.5% Alcohol 700ml
Regular price RM439.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Imported from England.
- Bush Rum is inspired by the flavoured style of rum that originated in the Caribbean. The 'Bush' refers to foraged flavours which are added to the rum, making it vibrant and tropical.
- Hand crafted to an authentic Caribbean tradition using Guyanan Rum.
- Bush Rum Spiced rum is with the hints of ginger, cinnamon and sweet vanilla.
- Drink it with coke, ginger beer or in a pineapple rum punch for a sprinkle of sweet vanilla, a bite of banana, and a roar of spice.
- The bottles are made of 100% recycled glass (a rum industry-first). The labels are made from 95% recycled sugar cane which is used in rum production, and 5% hemp and linen. The cork is made from, you guessed it, recycled cork.
- Bush Rum is also made in a distillery which uses 35% green energy (a number the distillery is working to get up).
- Alcohol content: 37.5%