Armagnac Chateau de Maniban VSOP 40% Alcohol 700ml
Regular price RM539.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Imported from France.
- The estate dates back to the 17th centuries and belonged to the Maniban Family. This family is the first who introduced Armagnac at the court of Toulouse in the 17th century.
- Castarède Family which owns the oldest trading house of Armagnac bought this attractive Château 30 years ago.
- It is situated in the Bas Armagnac region, considered as the most highly rated terroir of the whole Armagnac region and producing the best eaux de vie.
- Castarède family personally handles the entire wine-making-process, distillation, ageing in wooden oak casks and bottling, which is carried out at the Château.”
- The appellation VSOP means a minimum legal ageing of 4 years in oaken barrels.
- The VSOP is a blend of eaux de vie which have aged minimum 6 years in oaken barrels in our cellars.
- Its nose is very natural and has a great and surprising freshness.
- The mouth is also very fresh with some touches of prune aromas.
- Alcohol content: 40%