Compass Box The Spice Tree Blended Malt Scotch Whisky 46% 700ml
Regular price RM579.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Imported from Scotland, UK.
- The Spice Tree is ideal for lovers of big, spicy, fruity malt whiskies, especially for those who have a bit of a rebellious streak.
- It was banned in 2006 by Scotch Whisky Association for its unique new French oak ageing that was considered 'non-traditional'. However, in 2009 The Spice Tree returned better than ever with an adapted maturation technique using new French oak on the heads of the casks.
- From the boutique Scotch whisky maker Compass Box, it is made from a combination of three Highland single malts and the innovative ageing gives the whisky a unique, complex character.
- Rating: 4.5/5 by Diffords’ Guide
- Alcohol content: 46%