Le Gin de Christian Drouin Carmina 42% Alcohol
Regular price RM443.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Imported from Normandy region, France.
- Carmina in Latin means poems.
- The same principles have presided the making of Carmina as they did for the original version of Le Gin: each aromatic ingredient is macerated and then separately distilled to optimize the extraction of aromas. The distillates are then assembled before bottling.
- Each botanical is distilled separately before being blended.
- A fruity gin with notes of red fruits like raspberry and blackcurrant.
- The packaging of Carmina respects the identity of Le Gin de Christian Drouin; however, the colour code is carmine as a reminder of the domineering aromas of this new gourmet gin with its hints of raspberries and blackcurrants.
- It is recommend sipping Le Gin Carmina pure. Also a perfect choice for a Gin & Tonic, garnished with some lemon slices or raspberries.
- This is a limited edition gin: only 8550 bottles have been made.
- Alcohol content: 42%