Le Calvados Christian Drouin X.O. 40% Alcohol
Regular price RM500.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Apple brandy from Normandy region, France.
- Calvados Pays d’Auge (A.O.C.)
- The elegance of a mature calvados.
- XO is aged for longer than the VSOP, finishing in former brandy casks. Dense, rich, with strong notes of baked apple and tarte tatin, it displays the first hints of a subtle rancio.
- Award winning calvados XO had scooped many medals:
- Silver-gilt Medal, Vimoutiers 2015 (France)
- Award of Excellence, St Hilaire du Harcouet 2015 (France)
- 94/100 "Excellent, Highly Recommended", U.S.C. 2015 (USA)
- Silver Medal, Vinalies Internationales 2015 (France)
- Silver Medal, San Francisco World Spirit Competition 2014 (USA)
- Gold Medal, IWSC 2013 Londres (UK) + Silver Medal, Bruxelles 2013 (Belgium)
- Gold Medal, Vimoutiers 2012 (France)
- Throughout the world, the best restaurants and hotels have chosen Calvados Christian Drouin.
- Alcohol content: 40%