Le Calvados Christian Drouin V.S.O.P. 40% Alcohol
Regular price RM372.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Apple brandy from Normandy region, France.
- Calvados Pays d’Auge (A.O.C.)
- Voted as the best European spirits producer in 2013.
- Aged 5 to 12 years. 90% of maturation takes place in ex-Bordeaux, and the remaining 10% happens in ex-port, ex-sherry and ex-banyuls casks.
- Award winning calvados VSOP had scooped many medals:
- 4.5 stars, Bevx.com, Sean Ludford (USA), February 2016
- 91/100 : Ultimate Challenge USA, San Francisco 2014 (USA)
- Silver Medal, World Spirit Competition 2013, San Francisco (USA)
- Silver Medal, San Francisco 2012 (USA)
- Gold Medal, San Francisco 2004 (USA)
- Gold Medal, Caen 2003 (France)
- Silver Medal, Brussels World Contest 2003 (Belgium)
- Throughout the world, the best restaurants and hotels have chosen Calvados Christian Drouin.
- Alcohol content: 40%