Tiki Lovers Over Proof Dark Rum 57% Alcohol
Regular price RM400.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- TIKI LOVERS is the Rum brand created by Stephan Berg and Alexander Hauck. Stephan and Alexander are also the founders of the highly successful worldwide brand THE BITTER TRUTH.
- TIKI LOVERS Dark Rum is bottled at a hefty English proof. At 57% Vol. it is the perfect marriage between unaged Jamaican potstill rum from the famous Hampton Estate – Jamaica’s only distillery fully dedicated to heavy pot-still rums – and rum from Barbados, aged between 2 and 3 years, distilled at Foursquare Distillery.
- Both Rums come from Caribbean islands where Rum has been distilled for centuries, dating back to the 1700s. The barrels of the chosen Barbados Rum age on tropical shores, exposed to the sea breeze, warm climate and are high on evaporation rate, leading to a more complex and balanced spirit.
- The final touch is a small blend of fresh column-still rums from both Trinidad and Guyana for ultimate complexity, rounded-off with 3-5 years-old Trinidadian Rum.
- TIKI LOVERS Dark Rum was created in 2011 and is a complex, rich and masculine rum with hints of vanilla, dark fruit, molasses and spice, evoking the flavour of the Caribbean Islands and its beloved rums that make drinks shine. TIKI LOVERS Dark Rum is fantastic on its own but shines bright in cocktails like the Mai Tai, Rum Punches, Fog Cutter and Zombie.
- Best Overproof Rum at Berlin Rum Fest 2011
- Alcohol content: 57%