Ron Santisima Trinidad de Cuba 7 Years 40.3% 700ml
Regular price RM443.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Bottled in Cuba
- Santisima Trinidad is the town in Cuba where the rum is made.
- The distiller was founded in 1944.
- Santísima Trinidad de Cuba is an exception: it is extremely complicated to launch a Cuban rum on the market with the consent of the Cuban government and the essential participation of the master rum makers.
- Santisima Trinidad fulfils and exceeds the requirements of the Cuban rum designation of origin.
- The result of 2 stages of ageing. First the liquors are laid down in barrels for at least 2 years and then these are used in the base rum formulas, which are then aged again for a longer time, to be used in different proportions depending on their age in the formula for the end product.
- Alcohol content: 40.3%