Luxardo Amaro Abano Dry 35% Alcohol 700ml
Regular price RM169.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Imported from Italy.
- Luxardo Amaro Abano originated in 1952. Abano is an old Roman spa in the Veneto region that has been active for the last 200 years. The label depicts the spa around the year 1600.
- The herbs in this Amaro grow wild in the Euganean Hills and are infused along with cardamom, cinnamon and bitter orange peel.
- Amaro Abano is a medium bitter, extremely popular in Italy, and especially in the Veneto, drunk straight after a meal with or without ice to help digestion.
- SiIver Medal | WSWA Tasting Competition 2017
- 91 Points | Wine Enthusiast 2016
- Double Gold Medal, Best Liqueuer in show | New York World Wine & Spirits Competition 2012
- Alcohol content: 35%