Hey Gents Issue 04
With a focus on beautiful design and unique experiences, each issue of HEY GENTS Magazine features interviews with creative talents, travel recommendations, useful guides, striking photography, and careful curation of interesting products.
Issue 04 introduces a number of enhancements to the physical characteristics of the magazine. These include a luxurious soft-touch cover providing added durability, along with a heavier paper weight and an increased page count.
In this issue:
- Interview: Armadillo & Co – Designing sustainable homewares.
- Sala Samui Chaweng Beach Resort – Minimalist luxury in Koh Samui.
- Guide To: Dress Shoes – Decoding the rules with MR PORTER.
- A MINI Guide To: Adelaide – Where to eat, drink, and stay.
- Guide To: Mezcal – Tips from a specialist and cocktail recipes.
- Photographing Classic Cars – In conversation with Ingmar Bötker.
- Malta – Beaches, bars, and boutique hotels.
- The List – What we have our eye on.
- Who We’re Following – The people behind the profiles.
- A MINI Guide To: Newcastle – Where to eat, drink, shop, and stay.
- Small Space Living – In conversation with Nicholas Gurney.
The publication is 136 pages and printed in Australia on uncoated paper that is PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.