Grappa Candolini 40% Alcohol
Regular price RM272.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Imported from Italy.
- Grappa Candolini is one of the oldest Distilleries founded in 1898 at Tarcento (Udine) by Giovanni Candolini.
- Originally drunk by the “Alpini” , the mountain troops, the product immediately became very successful thanks to its smooth and refined taste.
- Today Candolini is the largest Grappa brand in Italy. Offers 2 choices of grappa in crystal clear & oaked grappa.
- Bianca – The distillates come from a blending of several grapes: Sangiovese, Trebbiano, Cabernet, Aglianico, Folaghina...
- Classica – made from Moscato, The Asti spumante grape and aged in oak with a clear golden colour & bouquet.
- Alcohol content: 40%