Fernet-Branca Bitter Liquor 35% Alcohol 700ml
Regular price RM215.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Imported from Italy.
- Fernet-Branca is the best known of Italian bitters.
- The recipe of Fernet-Branca is a secret, and was created by the young Maria Scala in 1845 in Milan as a medicine. Scala's name became Maria Branca through marriage, and the product's name was born. Fernet-Branca is still produced in Milan by the company Fratelli Branca, overseen by the Branca family.
- The secret of its unique, unmistakable taste lies in the recipe; 27 herbs picked in 4 continents and aged in Slovenian oak casks for over a year
- 12 months - the maturation of the product.
- Many people claim that Fernet-Branca is an excellent digestive aid and hangover cure.
- Alcohol content: 39%