Compass Box Affinity Scotch Whisky 46% 700ml
Regular price RM1,136.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Imported from Scotland, UK
- Classic flavours emerge from an unexpected kinship. Sometimes in life there are two things with a shared nature, a kinship. They are somehow meant to be together, despite apparent differences. Such is the case, we believe, with Scotch whisky and Calvados.
- Scotland and Normandy are both northern European; they share a cool, maritime climate. While one grows principally cereals, and the other is known for its apples, these agricultural products have a long history of usage together, especially in baking. We saw an opportunity for a new collaboration.
- Orchard fruit notes are common to both Calvados and Scotch malt whisky. Many Calvados producers double-distil in pot stills, just like their Scottish cousins. Maturation in French oak is another aspect of their shared DNA.
- Affinity showcases the mouthcoating texture and ripe fragrance of Calvados, partnering it with the rich spiciness and malty aromas of Scotch whisky. These two spirits really do have an Affinity for one another.
- Alcohol content: 46%