Compass Box Oak Cross Blended Malt Scotch Whisky 43% Alcohol 700ml
Regular price RM550.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Imported from Scotland, UK.
- This whisky is so named because “combines vanilla characters from American oak and spicy, clove-like characters from French oak.” Whisky innovators Compass Box experimented with secondary maturation of malt whiskies in casks fitted with new French oak heads, this whisky being the result.
- About 50% of the whisky in the blend in aged in the ‘Oak Cross’ casks and after blending the whisky is returned to wood for a marrying period of up to a year before bottling.
- Old Cross is made entirely of Highland single malt whiskies led by Teaninich with malts from Brora and Carron, all aged 10 to 12 years and is bottled at natural colour without the chill filtration.
- Rating: 4.5/5 by Diffords’ Guide
- Alcohol content: 43%