Chairman’s Reserve Spiced Rum 40% Alcohol 700ml
Regular price RM329.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Imported from St. Lucia.
- Chairman's Reserve Spiced Rum contains local spices and fruits including cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, vanilla, coconut, all spice, lemon and orange. It also added Richeria Grandis - known locally as 'Bois Bande' - a bark renowned in the Caribbean as a potent aphrodisiac to give an added kick to the rum.
- These spices and fruits are added to rums distilled in copper alembic pot and continuous stills that are then aged in Kentucky Bourbon barrels to give a complex and balanced spice rum.
- The Spiced Rum has scooped the Gold Award in The World Spirits Awards in 2016.
- The Spiced Rum has scooped the Silver Award in The World Spirits Awards in 2017.
- Rating: 4+ by Diffords’ Guide in 2017
- Alcohol content: 40%