Armagnac Chateau de Maniban XO 40% Alcohol 700ml
Regular price RM639.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Imported from France.
- The estate dates back to the 17th centuries and belonged to the Maniban Family. This family is the first who introduced Armagnac at the court of Toulouse in the 17th century.
- Castarède Family which owns the oldest trading house of Armagnac bought this attractive Château 30 years ago.
- It is situated in the Bas Armagnac region, considered as the most highly rated terroir of the whole Armagnac region and producing the best eaux de vie.
- Castarède family personally handles the entire wine-making-process, distillation, ageing in wooden oak casks and bottling, which is carried out at the Château.”
- The appellation XO means minimum 6 years old, our Armagnac Château de Maniban XO is 12 years old.
- This Bas Armagnac has a smooth attack, very agreeable. It also has pleasant aromas of ripe prune and spices without any asperity.
- It is very well balanced and thanks to its numerous qualities it has been awarded several times.
- Alcohol content: 40%