Armagnac Chateau de Maniban VS 40% Alcohol 700ml
Regular price RM419.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Imported from France.
- The estate dates back to the 17th centuries and belonged to the Maniban Family. This family is the first who introduced Armagnac at the court of Toulouse in the 17th century.
- Castarède Family which owns the oldest trading house of Armagnac bought this attractive Château 30 years ago.
- It is situated in the Bas Armagnac region, considered as the most highly rated terroir of the whole Armagnac region and producing the best eaux de vie.
- Castarède family personally handles the entire wine-making-process, distillation, ageing in wooden oak casks and bottling, which is carried out at the Château.”
- The youngest of the Amagnac Château de Maniban is 3 years old (more than the minimum legal age which is 1 years old).
- More powerful and aromatic, it can be served with ice as aperitive or as long drink with a tonic or a fruit juice of your choice.
- Alcohol content: 40%