Vue Shield - Clear
Vue Shields are worn just like glasses with an ultra lightweight design that sits comfortably on the face and feature an all-over UVA and UVB coating. They come in a unisex clear version, and have anti-fog coatings to minimize the impact of climate conditions.
Vue Shield frames are made from polycarbonate, just like your sunglass and eyeglass frames, and the shield itself is made from the same PET as most other medical grade face shields on the market. All Vue Shields are the same size: 24.5 x 16 x 7 cm and weigh 53 grams.
- full face protection against droplets and splashes
- UVA/UVB protections; blocks 99.9% of harmful UV rays
- anti-fog coating; see and be seen clearly
- blue light filter; relieves eye strains from screens
- eyewear-friendly; can be worn over eye and sun glasses
- lightweight and durable; weighs only 1.86oz or 53 grams
- easy to clean and re-use; reduces impact on the environment
- patented design; the only shield to offer full-face protection
*** Vue Shield is not recommended to be used as a substitute for masks. Please wear it over your face masks for the extra protection against droplets.
To avoid creating surface scratches, submerge your Vue Shield in warm, soapy water to dislodge particulate matter. Adding a mild liquid dish soap reduces surface tension, and allows the soapy water to evenly disperse across the surface. A soft cloth or sponge can be used to gently clean the shield. Rinse the shield in clear water and dry with a soft cotton towel or a microfiber cloth. You can also use a minimum 70% alcohol wipe to be extra sure, but remember soap and water removes microbes on our hands, so it will work on your Vue Shield as well.
The CDC does not recommend using face shields or goggles as a substitute for masks.
Clean and disinfect reusable face shields by following CDC face shield cleaning instructions.